Monday 29 October 2007

Thank You

Thank you very much to bear, who left my very first comment. I am afraid I will be a little behind (for a short while) with comments, fonts, wordcounts and so on. I am a complete arse when it comes to anything technical, even at work I go all girly and shriek if there is something wrong
with my computer. So fellow writers, a big thank you in advance for any comments or support in advance.

I just received a phone call from lets call her 'The Mouth Queen' yes that definitely fits her
like Cinderella and her glass slipper. I have been trying for some time to back away but I am
no good at negative confrontation and I am hoping that one day she will eventually get the message. Don't get me wrong I am a real sociable and bubbly person (honest) but this woman
drives me mad. I used to see her standing outside the school with a crowd congregating around
her and watch her beaming smile and fresh rosy cheeks, drawing in all those around her.

WRONG !!! That was two years ago when I couldn't tell the difference between a pineapple and a papaya. She is really a gossiping, attention seeking, foul mouthed lady who forces herself on
people and then complains how they are bothering her ! "I think I am going to ask so and so if she would like to join me at my next AA meeting" she said, because they were sipping from a small glass of wine when she visited their home for lunch.

If she sniffs out a perfectly normal marital argument - your heading for divorce.
If your pet rabbit died - the whole community will think you neglected it and it died of starvation.

Do I really have to go on ? The woman is poison in the shape of a human female body.

"She never used to be like that" I said to my other half. "She was always that way, you just didn't know her properly" he replied.

Again, he has a point. Very clever my other half but he also whines alot so I tend not to
listen to most of his dribble. The last time I tried to escape her clutches, there she stood.
She had walked round, unlatched the gate and walked through our back door.

We may have to move.

2 comments:

Lucy Diamond said...

Hmmm...maybe you should write her into your novel?
I like the blog btw - do visit the Novel Racers blog if you haven't already (http://novelracers.blogspot.com) - they always have friendly words of advice and support!
Best of luck

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

I like the pink. It's very pink. Good luck on the blog. Pink is a very good start.